What to Bring to Rehab
What to Bring for your stay with us:
- Comfortable clothing suited to Florida weather (about 2 weeks’ worth, we have a washer and dryer) All buildings are air conditioned and Florida does get cold occasionally in the winter so bring sweater/sweatshirts and pants. No cut off shirts or shorts. No clothing with inappropriate logos or words. No miniskirts or short shorts.
- Bathing suit. Must be family appropriate. No thongs or string bikinis
- Gym clothes
- Comfortable Shoes (athletic shoes are needed)
- Flip flops
- Writing Instrument
- Any AA/NA material the individual may have
- You may Bring IPODS and MP3 Players without a camera or internet access
- Any prescriptions and medications you are taking. All medications and supplements will need to be approved by the Medical Director.
- Envelopes and stamps for writing letters
- Personal Toiletries:
- Makeup is allowed but please only bring what can fit in a Quart size Ziploc bag, any more then that will be sent home at the client’s expense.
- Hair Supplies: hair dryer, flat iron, brushes
- Shower supplies: shampoo, conditioner, soap, shaving needs
- Nail clippers, nail file
- Family photos
- Reading material – No Kindles or Nooks
- Bug spray
What Not to Bring
- No Radios
- No Computers or Laptops
- No video game consoles or hand held video games
- No Cellular Phones. Cellphones will be locked up until discharged
- No Aerosols
- No Cologne or Perfumes
- No Drinks
- No Cameras
- No Pornography
- No Golf Clubs
- Money and credit cards will be locked up until discharge
- No pocket knives or multi-function pocket knives
- Hand sanitizer
- Mouthwash containing alcohol
* If the patient arrives with these items, they will be shipped home immediately at the client’s expense.
Prior to coming to treatment please take care of all personal grooming needs such as haircuts and manicures, etc.
If you have specific questions or concerns about what to bring to our South Florida addiction treatment center, please contact our Admissions.